Wednesday, July 07, 2010

To the late lucy torres..

All her life, she thought her birthday was July 6. And then after she died, we saw her birth certificate and found out that her birth date indeed fell on the 6th.. of June...

Hello lola! I wonder what you're doing in heaven right now. Sorry i wasn't able to greet you yesterday.. It's just that i was supposed to greet you at 11:59pm but i ended up falling asleep (okay palusot. Alam kong alam mo na i'm lying. I just forgot. Sorry) It's been almost 11 years. And still i find myself wishing that you're still here. That i lived not here in QC but with you and mom. I miss sleeping next to you whenever mom wasn't around, being able to eat the food that i want cause you spoiled me to the highest level.. Or us just talking about my day and laughing at the silliest stories. I miss you. I know you know that. I believe dead people get these pyschic powers once they enter heaven! Haha!

I miss seeing you in my dreams. And up to now, I still regret not being able to say the most memorable last words to you. "Ma, may palit ka ba sa 500?" wasnt exactly what i had in mind. It should've been "thanks for always being there for me, for taking care of me and that I love you with all my heart. That you're the best lola in the world" :) But your death was too sudden. When I got home, you were gone. So maybe that's why i cried for no reason while i was in school that day. We had some sort of super connection. You died, i cried (even if i didnt know it at the time).

*Teary Eyed*

I wish you were here. Attending our spanish class was always something i looked forward to.. Cos our terror professor reminded me of you. Senora looked just like you. Although you're her milder version. Haha!

I miss you so much. How i wish you were able to attend my highschool and college graduation. Oh maybe you were there! Spritually present. Beside me while i was shaking the hand of that person on the stage and giving me a warm hug. Yay! Hmm. I guess that's it though. I still want to say a lot of things but im running out of words. So happy birthday again lola! And i'll see you in heaven. Yeah, umaasa akong sa heaven ako mapupunta sa afterlife :))

No comments: