Sunday, July 11, 2010

I bought myself a v. expensive bag. It costs around 4...

Reader: 4K?
Me: No. 4 hundred bucks. With a 1 peso change.

It was time to unwind. I was feeling pretty down last friday. *MUST KILL THEM POWERTRIPPERS*. Which is why I decided to make my weekend (fyi, i usually have work during weekends. Sunday is not called "rest day" here in production) an extremely exciting one! How?

1. By sitting on the ab pav and beside the field.

I visited my beloved university last saturday. I asked my favorite friends out and treated them at kapetolyo (chicken inasal!!!), our favorite lunch/merienda/dinner. I just had to release all the negative vibes inside of me. I can't believe that one person could make me feel this bad. Im really thankful for having friends like them though. They're always there. No excuses.

When i stepped inside the espana gate, i felt giddy inside. I spent 30 minutes with this newfound hobby of mine: "Student watching". Observe. Observe and reminisce on how silly we were during college.

I saw our former desktop professor. She told me that she's not sure, but the school map inside every incoming first year student's folder was probably my design. I HAVE TO SEE IT.

After how many hours of chitchat and becoming each other's outlet, we ended up going home at around 10pm. I can say that it was the simplest yet one of the best days i've had. Thank you friends :)

If i was a nega-star, you guys are the nega-busters (bakit parang ang jolog ng term)


2. By roaming around SM department store.

And because i am now earning my own money, i can't believe how inexpensive their products are. And yes, i bought that bag, other important things and soon.. I'll be buying that SPF 75 sunblock. For Anti-negra purposes during our 3-day shoot. YES. 3 days.

Speaking of sunblock, i never really understood what those spf numbers meant. But for added info to all those who are clueless. Just multiply the number of spf by 10. The answer would mean the number of minutes you could stay out in the sun with no worries. Intiendesitas? Good. Teka, tiangge ata yung sinabi ko.


In other news, Tuesday is near :) It's like the day after tomorrow no? Pwaha! (Excited lang ser!)

No comments: