Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hey June.

I am now officially 3 tones darker thanks to our 3 day shoot.
Say hello to my little friend. Mistah Snake! :)


When i started working, mom told me something that made me laugh.

"Ito lang ang masasabi ko sayo. Marami kang taong makakasalamuha. Iba't iba ang ugali. Matuto kang makisama. Meron pang iba diyan, may mga asawa na pero alam mo na. Ingat lang!"

I never took it seriously. Until someone started giving me chocolates and another started texting me. I just wish more guys would be loyal to their wives. Period.

------

During the shoot, i had this conversation with the "clapper". He was discussing to me equipments that the DOP (Director of Photography) uses for shoots and their purpose. To tell you the truth, im still unsure on what I really want to pursue.

I want to become a production designer, a storyboard artist and now a DOP. I wanted to become a director but sad to say, im no longer interested. Right now, im still going with the flow and trying to figure out what I really really really want.

So i can go and follow what i really really really want.
i wanna zigazigahhhh.

Kidding.


I consider this job of mine as a stepping stone :) Up to now, im still thankful cos the Lord led me to this wonderful city & company!

No comments: