I found it purdy interesting. So here i am, making the same thing.
Who's gaya-gaya now huh! *raises hand!*
What's in my bag.. HMMMMN...

1. Pink Plastic Envelope - This was my first ever purchase when i got my check encashed. It contains all papers needed for production such as service request papers, schedules, receipts for liquidation etcetera.
2. Staedtler Triplus Fineliners + Gel Pens - I fell inlove with these pens a year ago and i plan on using them forever. Im never contented with just one color. The more, the merrier!
3. Tissue - For wiping the dirt off my fez. hoho!
4. Human Nature Lipbalm - Minty. Reminds me of Burts bees. For battling uber chapped lips.
5. Lip and Cheek Tint - I made this myself. HAHA! I found my original tint too "gel-ish" so i added a little bit of evian (that expensive water from the french alps). Poof. Body shop like tint for a fraction of the cost!
6. Concealer - I said goodbye to cream concealers and said aloha to mineral concealers! They're easier to apply and lasts the whole day. Girl talk. Blah
7. Lewis and Pearl Powder - I dont use them expensive face powders. Im contented with this 17 peso powder cause it keeps my face shine free and fresh without ending up looking like a white lady.
8. Disney Wallet - My closest guy friend Erjy bought this for me when he visited Hong Kong Disney land. This is by far my most favorite wallet! Uber cute :D
9. My Kingston USB - It contains all my very important files for school. Even our thesis is still here. Too precious to be deleted. Now, i use it for saving files needed for every shoot.
10. The production assistant's notebook - All reminders, important people and errands are written here. Im dead if i ever lose this. The cover contains all the calling cards given to me by production people.
11. Planner - This was a pasalubong from wado after their Dcatch Japan thingy. Really really cute design! Walang nauulit. Iba iba per page.
12. Rosary - This was a christmas gift from mikz. Guidance from the Lord. Knowing that it's in my bag makes me feel a whole lot safer.
13. My dream journal - When i think of something, this is where i write it. It contains my bucket list, my wish lists, thoughts for the day and even emotional outbursts. Haha!
14. Nokia 6303 - It was a birthday gift from my mom. The upgraded version of my 6300. I just wish it'd stop going cuckoo on me or else, i'd be forced to exchange it for a samsung corby.
15. My roller brush - My friend Ana and i have the same brush. Anti-fly aways. Blah.
16. Alcohol - adios germs!
17. Folded and Hung perfume - I super love this scent. I've been using this for a year now.
18. My Lumix DMC FS42 - Because im starting to fall in love with photography. We used this for our short film. Super linaw men! :)
19. Fibrella umbrella - ilang ulo na ang naisilong ng payong na to. Life saver during those rainy days-uh!
So for all those people wondering why my bag always looks jam-packed. This is what's inside it. Hindi pa diyan kasama ang everyday jacket ko. Hoho! And im hoping you enjoyed this mini bag-tour of mine. Byers!
No comments:
Post a Comment