I will have my first paycheck encashed next week.
Hmm. What to do? what to do? I made a list on how i'd actually spend it.
YES. Im not saving all of it. Maybe the next one will go straight to the bank but not this one!
1. Treat mom.
2. Buy those pair of jeans that i've been ogling at for months.
3. Treat friends (that is if i have the time to hang out! haha!)
4. Get my hair rebonded once again.(ms. vain much)
5. Treat the prod house people.
My first ever talent fee isn't really that much. BUT! The next one is purdy high!
It's a 4-day shoot baby! :D I was shocked when i found out that my boss included me in that project. I feel so blessed!!! Excited to go out of town! Wahoo!
More shoots, more shoots! Yey!
I was hanging out at Post Manila the other day and noticed that almost everyone there has a macbook. HMM. I sense that i'd have one too ey? That is if i learn the art of saving.
Im here at the office right now. Yes, i still have to work even on a sunday.
But still im happy. Staying at home makes my head hurt since the people there are..
NOISY. I need peace and quiet! And i found it here in the office.
I am happily surfing the net and printing our story boards etc.
And updating my blog. Get ready.. You might get sick of all my BLAH Updates.
HAHA! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment