"And maybe it wasn't meant to be.."
Sounds like some cheesy line in some cheesy.. Make it mozarella-ish movie.
Oh but no. It came from the mouth of a super depressed and recently rejected young (err.) lady. And yes, i just got rejected from this call center. I applied for fun, but it didnt really seem like it! Tss. and who said only boys end up breaking your heart.. Even call centers can do that nowadays! LOL. \m/
Maybe im just not used to getting rejected. Mom comforted me and told me that God has better plans for me. I know Lord, thank you soooo much! Im kinda busy figuring out what surprise you have in store for me though. Im such a spoiler! Parteh Poopah!
Anyway, i can easily write in straight english you see! But when it comes to speaking.
DING DING DING DING! Call the police! Got the case of ze wrong gramming.
Anyway, back to soon to be meant to be work.. I actually found myself smiling when i was typing my application form in this freelance writing site. There was no fear, no pressure. I felt really light and i never even cared if our dog was nibbling on my slipper.
And maybe im meant to continue this passion of mine. But this time, it will be my profession!
HAHA! Woohoo! I may not be a call center agent, but hey.. Maybe i'll end up becoming a freelance writer! We have all the crazy yet creative noodles while you guys only speak english-uh! (Bitter? Har!)
And the girl who only had an hour of sleep will logoff.
Goodnight! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment