Saturday:
- Laundry (wala na kong damit na matinong masuot. Sabong panlaba, my bestfriend for the day)
- Clean room (two words to describe my room: TOTAL CHAOS. Parang garahe na hindi maintindihan sa kaguluhan. Akala mo lumindol pero sa kwarto ko lang naganap. K. Stop)
- Go to this children's party (Yez. I have to. Mcdonald's party eh. Love ko yun.)
- Clean Zara shoes (The shoe that i borrowed for grad is kinda durrrrty. Parang katsa na ewan yung tela. Like i said, sabong panlaba = best friend for the day)
Sunday:
- SCRUB ZE SKIN! (Getting ready to "show some skin" sa grad. HAHA! Mikz' idea!)
- Press dress (No time for dry cleaning. Handy dandy plantsa nalang!)
- Put on nail polish (I dont even know why im doing this. Extra maarte for grad. Tss.)
- Practice putting on make up (And because im such a cheapo.. I'm the one putting on my makeup for grad. I'll try my very best to prevent myself from looking like a white lady who wrestled with the makeup counter at Watsons)
- Go to The Feast! (and thank the Lord for everything that He has given me! I owe him a lot)
- Iron toga!
Monday:
- PANIIIIIIIIIC! Hahaha!
Pre-grad jitters here. But still very excited. Kinda pissed on friends for not replying pero pag sila kailangan replyan. Oh well. Still thankful for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment