Saturday, March 06, 2010

Fire.

Today, i realized there is a big chance that i would majorly fall inlove with this guy.
He's been so nice to me and my friends. Going to school was something i looked forward to lately cause i know I'd see him again. And his smile, definitely turns my heart into jello. I find myself staring at him whenever he talks to me.

Weird much. Sappy much. I am deeply in like. Yet not in love.

Today, i realized that there is indeed a big chance that i would majorly fall in love with this guy. Someone who I'm not meant to have feelings for in the first place. Yet why am i not doing anything to prevent this unallowed feeling from happening??


Playing song of the day: "I hope that i dont fall inlove with you" by Marc Cohn.

Ps. School's almost overrr. i wish we could celebrate soon! :D

No comments: