So you end up having pictures taken from other people's cameras. Here i am wanting to talk about my day a while ago. I badly want to upload pictures but i caaaant. Cause they (The people with the digicams and dslr's) aren't uploading the pictures yet. HAHA.
Am i mad? As in Angry?
No. Im mad. As in Crazy :))
I will describe my day using one word: AmusingNo. Im mad. As in Crazy :))
Picnic was a success. I expected only like around 9 people.
But there we were at the quadri, 16 people.. munching on pizza, baked mac, chicken balls and whatever food it was that we ate. Ryan and Ben bought this cake and wow. Wow. Thanks sa very "touching" message. You guys really are our Friends! HAHAHA:D
Spent the rest of the night either sitting on our "Spot" or roaming around. I tried my super powers again. I said a phrase while we were walking. The people im with were wondering why i said that and what the heck did i mean. Next thing you know, the unexpected happened :))
Title: The unexpected
(Scene 1) Ext. Pav. Gabi.
Tauhan: Spidey, me & my friends.
Spidey pointed at me. Friend called me and introduced us. Spidey shook my hand and talked to me. Friend and I took pictures with him and left the pav with smiles on our faces :)
An hour after, we were saying the exact same phrase over and over again hoping that the super power will happen to us once more. HAHA. Still can't get over the scenario im sorry. After how many months, I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Just when i thought i was a wallflower. Hehehe. Drama. Kung magulo ang kwento, ganun talaga. Dapat magulo para mahirap intindihin! XD
Ergo, Item number 24 on bucket list: CHECK!
The fireworks display was awesome.I was holding hands with Glee, both of us very much in awe while watching them fireworks go boom :)) I remember being on the front row of the swatch countdown thingy and started running and cussing with gian when the watch was unveiled. Why? The unexpected fireworks near the watch almost hit us. Scary. "Muntik nang maputukan sa sobrang excitement!". HAHAHAHAHA. Laughtrip.
We all had to part ways after the performance of Sandwich. Sigh. But goodthing we have another date planned! This sunday! I just can't get enough of them! :)
Ps. Sayang. Wala talagang pictures pa. Hoho. But really. Sobrang memorable.
Sana dumating na yung digicam ko :)
PPS. Seeing my name on the Varsitarian *Speechless*. I think it was on my list of goals last year? And yes, it happened! COOL!:D
PPPS. I want to join the Giordano Contest! On the lookout for someone who could sketch for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment