- Attended the supposed to be TDR. No room available i think so we watched the candidates' practice. I ended up being Mr. Asian Studies for 5 minutes. "Walk like a man.. Talk like a man.. Act like a man.. Wombidombidombi.."
- I accidentally "punched" Ana's mouth. My bad :))
- Rode the Green & Go car that brought us from gateway to Alimall. Trip lang since we didn't want to go home yet.

- I was going to edit our thesis when i found out that the recent thesis file here in my laptop got corrupted. GAAAAAAH. Thank goodness i still have a copy in my mail (Yun nga lang hindi siya yung pinakarecent.) Lesson for the day: Always have a back up copy of your thesis.
- I came up with 3 story lines for film class in just 7 minutes. I based all my stories from my experiences. Haha! :))
- Played this song for 1 hour straight. Ahh. Happy day :)
tomorrow, i'll find the courage to say.. Hello.
HELLO! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment