Ninong: May gagawin ka?
Me: Uhhh. Wala naman.
Ninong: sige, samahan mo sila sa abscbn.
wow. Talk about pressure. I couldn't say no. I badly wanted to just lay on my bed and snooze a little but i had to say yes. There. But i guess everything was worth it. I met the guy with the most amazing voice. Ngayon lang ako nakarinig ng ganun kagandang boses sa personal.. He's the coolest guy ever. The guy who i bet would make a lot of girls fall.. I met him..
So yesterday was the day i met my cousin from the states. (HAHAHA)
His name's Ace and it was my first time to ever hear him sing. I think the guy we met from abscbn's going to record the song he composed and will be working with raymund marasigan, stone free and other artists he mentioned. I was so shocked. For someone who has been staying here for only two weeks, he's had it going pretty fast :))
*Pilipinas got talent.
He auditioned and ofcourse got in.
Still amazed with his voice.*
He auditioned and ofcourse got in.
Still amazed with his voice.*
He wanted to learn a lot of filipino words. He's getting the hang of it, a little lang pala. :))
Him: Bakit mainit dito sa pilipinas? (american accent here)
Him: I think speaking in filipino isn't hard. It's not tigas.
Me: HAHAHA. I think you got the wrong translation of hard.
Him: I like that translation better :))
I want him to meet my friends soon. Maybe we'd have more fun together and i would be more talkative. Hopefully i get to meet his other brothers too. Maybe they could all sing together! HAHA:D
No comments:
Post a Comment