Do you know who that person is?

Hahaha! Wala kaming magawang matino sa buhay :))

I bought a bag today and Ana thought of having it gift wrapped since it was for Free.
Word for the Day: FREE.
As we waited for my "gift", we were entertained by the singing gift wrappers.
Matatalo na daw nila yung singing cooks and waiters.
Today was my oh-so-normal-typical-what-the-heck-should-i-do-today kind of day. I was getting tired of eating and surfing the net all day and talk to who ever is available on the phone. Besides, thesis was on my mind.
Only a few days left before school starts and we still do not have the data gathering part done. We thought doing thesis in the mall was cool. I needed the noise. I needed the positive energy of the people. Plus we the bonus of seeing Spongebob in every single corner of the mall made us even pumped up in making our research about that dude.
PS. I'm glad my wish last Sunday came true :D

No comments:
Post a Comment