I make them good girls go bad.
I make them good girls go bad.
I make them good girls go bad.
Oh sorry, LSS ako bigtime. To the point that I call a friend at home just so i could listen to this song whenever the computer was not available. I love Leighton Meester. I wish i looked like her, but then i wouldn't be one of a kind. So im contented with how i look like. I love meee!
Wait. Wait. I can't stop myself from laughing at Gian's pic! HAHAHAHA. I'm chatting with Gian this very moment and we're talking about the revival of our used to be picnics. But this time, it's somewhere close to mother nature. Somewhere called: La mesa Eco Park.
Now my Zipline dreams will come true! :D
Will be ticking that off from my bucket list anytime soon!
Will be ticking that off from my bucket list anytime soon!
Anyway, potluck kami and we have a dang car with us! Booyeah.
First time. Ang mga commuters eh may dala nang kotse. Woot Woot!
Cams: Ano gusto niyong ulam?
Gian: Kahit ano. Ako bahala sa beer.
Cams: Kahit Ulam king o kaya Wow Ulam??
Gian: Ay wag naman!
Gian: Kahit ano. Ako bahala sa beer.
Cams: Kahit Ulam king o kaya Wow Ulam??
Gian: Ay wag naman!
HAHAHA. What a picnic kung ganun ang food namin :))
Last night, Ben was bored and i think we got used to our daily conversations, he asked me to call. It's becoming a hobby. The last guy i used to call every night was Erjan (That was highschool). I think im becoming a talkative person once again. LOL.
Ben: O ano nangyari sayo kanina?
Cams: Hmm. Kakagaling ko lang sa the feast eh!
I now know the difference between Infatuation and True Love!
Ben: Aysos! Hindi ka ba nagsawa sa Marriage and Family Class natin!
Cams: Hmm. Kakagaling ko lang sa the feast eh!
I now know the difference between Infatuation and True Love!
Ben: Aysos! Hindi ka ba nagsawa sa Marriage and Family Class natin!
The truth is, I enjoy learning more things about Love.
I used to think I know a lot about love. But I was wrong.
I guess I still have a lot to learn. Now, i dont just want to experience Infatuation.
I want to experience True and Mature Love..
right after the Infatuation Stage. HAHA! May stages yan and Yun yung kilig part eh, i surely don't want to miss that! *Insert image of a gushing girl here*
If only i was more mature. :)) Our MAF professor had this list of immature attitudes and I got 5 out of how many! I think 31? I'll post it when I have the time. Right now, Uncle's pressuring me to hurry up cause he's going to use the PC.
Oh by the way.
I'll be having my own Laptop soon :)
I'll be having my own Laptop soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment