Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sundae night :)

"If someone hurts you, react.
Then forgiveness comes after"

- Paulo Coelho.

Before: Confused.
Now: Disappointed

It's like being with Adam and a snake. Mom says it's not worth it.
But in the end, ako pa din ang bahalang magdesisyon para sa sarili ko.
Hmm. I'm trying to make this post really weird so that people would not understand.
HAHAHA. I just want to release all this anger. So that tomorrow will be another happy day minus all the drama. Still Thankful though :)

Speaking of mom, we hungout the whole afternoon and now, i'm stuck here in Pasig. We ate in Eskimo Bob. Chicken Parmigiana! WOW. I love mozarella! At sabay kaming nanginginig sa lamig while eating our large Dairy queen ice cream. (Photo not available coz i left my card reader in QC. Darn) I enjoyed my date with momma even if we weren't able to buy anything aside from food. I was giving her hints on what i wanted for Christmas

"Ehem, Nokia E71! ehem! kahit wala nang grad gift ayos lang. Ehem!"

HAHAHA. I've had my 6300 for over 2 years. I think it's time to change.
If change is for the better, then why not! LOL.

Kkk. Enough with that. There's this person who i want to get to know better.
He's got this really mysterious aura going on. Whatev. A lot of girls like him too.
Oooh. Competition! Haaaaha! Nah, i just want to be able to talk to him.
Become friends.. Maybe say hi whenever we pass by each other at the corridors. Yay.



Biglang stupid for you palaaaa! :)) Lalalala.
Fonneh.

No comments: