Singing songs of praise at the feast. Lalala.
"The day is brighter here with you.."
I was looking at the big screen cause i havent memorized the lyrics yet.Then.. I saw my self at the screen.
the camera was Zoomed-in my face. (a little exaggerated. haha!)
oh the humanity. I thought it would just be for a little while.
And that the camera man would get tired of focusing his cam on me and feature another face.
Oh but no. Twas for 30 seconds. (it felt like thirty. or maybe it was 20? haaar! )
And it was the most awkward 30 seconds of my life.
I saw my classmate in front and he was laughing and started looking for me :))
Fonneh.
The last time i saw myself on tv was during tv prod days.
Hanobaaaah. Weleleng. Can't get over it.
HAHAHAHA
Oh and the pastor read my answered prayer again.
WOOOHOO. Talk about amazing. Yay for the Lord.
I'm loving the feast. More and more every week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment