“I really enjoy spending time with you, even if we’re just going to be sitting around and talking about nothing. There are a million things I love about you, like your nose or the way you smile, the way you look me in the eye too. And I just get the greatest feeling when I make you laugh, I feel as if my company makes you happy, and that’s what I wish for you. For you to be happy. And when I see you laugh at my clumsy ways, I just makes me want to spend the rest of my life with you so I can see a smile on your face.”
- So we're here at the lib. Seminar thingy daw.
Anyway, i've been thinking about this lately. It's been 4 years.
And yet memorize ko pa rin lahat lahat ng ginawa natin together.
I wonder why. Am i over you? I guess i am. am i not??
Or maybe sobrang saya lang talaga ng moments natin together kaya hindi siya karapatdapat kalimutan.
OO NA IKAW NA ANG HINDI DAPAT KALIMUTAN! :)) Walalang.
I saw my old album kasi and i ended up laughing when i saw our page.
Makukulit na picture. Captions na nakakabaliw. Ang dami. Natawa nga din yung katulong namin sa reaction ko eh. Nagkwento na ko. Hindi daw maalis sa mukha ko yung ngiting cams.
OO, NGITING CAMS :D
Lalala. Nasa dingding ko parin yung song. And our pictures. Maybe hindi ko na siya aalisin dun.
Malas nabura na lahat ng messages mo. Cute pa naman nun. Kung pwede lang ipaprint. Harhar.
Happy thoughts. Yun lungs :)
Ayan back to the seminar!
No comments:
Post a Comment