1. I will go to Luneta today and photowalk with my friends. Fun :) Matagal ko na din gustong subukan kung gumagana yung camera ko eh. Tulad nga ng sabi ni Ana "Mabubulok ka lang jan, sumama ka na!" I expect to have fun!
2. I will now grow my hair longer again. Imizzit eh. :) A lot of people agree with me, I'm better off with long hair. I expect to have long hair before Our Grad Pic taking!
3. Nagugulat nalang ako sa mga nakikita kong napapadpad sa site ko. I found one uberly funny. Google made things possible for my blog. Harhar :D I expect more visitors!
2. I will now grow my hair longer again. Imizzit eh. :) A lot of people agree with me, I'm better off with long hair. I expect to have long hair before Our Grad Pic taking!
3. Nagugulat nalang ako sa mga nakikita kong napapadpad sa site ko. I found one uberly funny. Google made things possible for my blog. Harhar :D I expect more visitors!
4. God allows us to experience hurt and pain to make us stronger. So consider them as blessings :) Yeah. He made me stronger alrighty. I wasnt as "Emo", as i was 3 years ago when it comes to situations like this. Now, Im thinking positively and is just going with the flow. Eryeah! I expect to be stronger!
5. Im saving money na. Gusto ko na talagang matuloy ang plano kong mag-tagaytay. Probably with my favorite highschool friends. FAVORITISM? Har :)) Besides, I miss them! I expect to go to tagaytay with them SOON!
6. I remember having this list of people whom I want to be friends with. And its funny how almost everyone in that list gets ticked off, meaning We do end up being friends. HAHAHA! I have someone in mind right now. Let's see if my old tactic still works! I expect to be friends with errr, that person!
7. I miss singing along with friends sa videoke. I miss the reunion we had before. My garsh. I expect to laugh all night with them once again! :)
8. Sana matuloy na lahat ng plano namin before grad. I remember planning on directing a gag show starring no other than us, tropang COOL. Ay hindi pala kami cool. HAHA. Anyway, para naman may remembrance kami before we actually start working after grad or star becoming an official bum. :)) Sana. Sana talaga. I expect this to really really happen! I will make things happen! Arturon Part two! :)
9. Im trying to invite different people every sunday to attend the feast! Last time, sila ana, siguro next sunday sila ben. Mr. Apathetic. Harhar. Arilidontknoer! Maybe they'll see God in a different light after the conference :) I expect them to appreciate God more!
10. I expect to be blessed today! :)
5. Im saving money na. Gusto ko na talagang matuloy ang plano kong mag-tagaytay. Probably with my favorite highschool friends. FAVORITISM? Har :)) Besides, I miss them! I expect to go to tagaytay with them SOON!
6. I remember having this list of people whom I want to be friends with. And its funny how almost everyone in that list gets ticked off, meaning We do end up being friends. HAHAHA! I have someone in mind right now. Let's see if my old tactic still works! I expect to be friends with errr, that person!
7. I miss singing along with friends sa videoke. I miss the reunion we had before. My garsh. I expect to laugh all night with them once again! :)
8. Sana matuloy na lahat ng plano namin before grad. I remember planning on directing a gag show starring no other than us, tropang COOL. Ay hindi pala kami cool. HAHA. Anyway, para naman may remembrance kami before we actually start working after grad or star becoming an official bum. :)) Sana. Sana talaga. I expect this to really really happen! I will make things happen! Arturon Part two! :)
9. Im trying to invite different people every sunday to attend the feast! Last time, sila ana, siguro next sunday sila ben. Mr. Apathetic. Harhar. Arilidontknoer! Maybe they'll see God in a different light after the conference :) I expect them to appreciate God more!
10. I expect to be blessed today! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment