Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I love reading my old blogs here.
It makes me feel as if I was my old self again.
The girl who just wanted to study and study and hangout with friends.
The girl who wrote about anything she thought of.
Feeling ko kasi nagbago ako. May ganun? :))

Once there was this guy who sent me a message:
"Sorry I read all of your blogs! I find them interesting kasi. I like the way you write. Sorry Sorry!"

When I saw my multiply, tignan mo nga naman at lahat nga ng blogs ko ay tinignan. Haha. Kilig naman yung isa jan!

Where art thou fan? I bet youre busy. :))

Looked back on my october blogs and sobrang naaliw ako.
Pati sa november up to december.
Now i wanna be back. Be back on the writing business!
Yeah! Everyday i will write an entry on how my day went.
Just so I could practice what I love most. Huhiho. :D

No comments: