For the past few weeks, yan lagi ang simula ng journal entries ko.
I've stopped asking Him questions.
Instead, sinasabi ko sa kaniyang alam kong alam niya ang ginagawa niya.
And now, I'm going with the flow of life :)
He has been my source of strength lately.
Before I sleep, I ask Him for better days ahead.
I've stopped ranting. Instead, I say thank you.
Thank you kasi hindi na ako katulad ng dati na mahina pag dating sa mga problema sa buhay.
An added bonus!
He has sent me "My angels" to help me whenever I need it the most.
And though I still miss the life I used to have.
I know may purpose ang lahat ng ito.
That even if up to now, hindi ko parin alam kung ano yun,
Im pretty sure God knows.
So okay na rin ako..
Yay! Party! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment