I miss the total freedom i used to have.
Mom used to allow me to go anywhere at anytime.
I used to go home soooo late. Minsan nga hindi na ko umuuwi eh.
Sleepover ba. But now i really miss that "Freedom"
I call it that because i dont do anything bad naman so there.
Now im so busy. Or other times i've got nothing to do and yet i can't go out because it so darn late. Nawawalan na ko ng social life (As if meron)
Kaya sobrang enjoy ko yung highschool eh, i had so much fun.
So much...
Freedom (Paulit ulit amf!)
Pero really. I miss it.
I miss roaming the streets of Pasig with certain people at 5 in the morning just laughing our hearts out. Eating tapsilog at this 24 hour tapsilogan. I miss having sleepovers. I miss..
FREEDOM.
Kulit no?
Now i feel trapped.
Get me outta here.
No comments:
Post a Comment