Twas the day i went to school.
Just to see you.
But eventually came up with a lame excuse
Whenever somebody asked me why i was there.
"Uhh.. Research! Thesis!"
I entered the library
Hoping we would cross paths.
And in just one second, you were there
Going down the stairs.
I waved at you and you smiled.
I told myself "Pwede na ako umuwi!"
HAHAHA.
Yeah. You dont know this, but everytime i feel sad or furious,
I just think of this situation.
Sasaya ulit ako. Happy thought? Siguro :)
And i know there are still a lot of things i need to share to you
Like how thankful I am that we're still together.
how scared i am of making you mad or disappointed just because of something i've said.
Mga ganun. Basta.
I miss you. Everyday single day.
Thanks. Thanks a lot sa lahat. :)
I appreciate everything. Drama much but true. VERY.
No comments:
Post a Comment