Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sappy Girl.

Old Guy: Love finds you son! You don’t look for the right one!
Lucas: How do you know that the she is the right one for me?
Old Guy: Because she came, and she’s damn hell pretty!

(Peyton suddenly arrives at the airport, ready to go to Vegas.)
THEYRE GETTING MARRIED.

I’ve been seeing a lot of weddings on TV right now and I cant help but gush like a little school girl. It has always been my dream to be married to the right person. The one who’s perfect for me. So here I am, listing everything that I believe “I WANT” my husband to be:

-Someone I could laugh with.
-Masaya kausap. May sense.
-Parang bestfriend ko na din na kahit sa kalokohan eh kasama ko.
-Totally understanding and patient (I can be Malabo at times)
-SUPER CUTE. Walalang. Gusto ko ng super cute husband na masayang tignan.
-Someone who is Funny and romantic. Yey!
-NOT BORING
-Super okay kahit magkasama kami araw araw without the feeling of too much togetherness because hey! We’ll be living at the same house already men!
-Thoughtful.
-Someone I REALLY wanna grow old with.

I don’t really know what I should add to this list pa.
I just got so hyped up in making this list.
I wonder how my wedding will be like. AWW.

Sappy much!:P

No comments: