Thursday, May 21, 2009

Maskara

"If you call me today, i'll say that im fine.
But i bet you can tell by the tone of my voice
that it's just a lie."
- Rooster (Deep and meaningless)

I spent yesterday night crying over the phone.
I apologized to my mom for being such a brat the other day.
She said it was nothing. She knew me so well daw. Alam niyang ganun talaga ko,
"Silent treatment kapag biglang tinopak."
Then she changed the topic to stop me from crying.

Kamusta na?

I said I was okay. Everything's just fine and dandy.
But the truth is, im still in denial that a few things in my life are kind of going in some direction i never expected. The air is full of confusion and mystery.
Still clearing up my mind. Blurred.

The only person who knows about everything, is well.. Not a person. But my handy dandy journal. Thank goodness for paper and pens.

Im just so glad that one of my problems are now ticked off from my list.
We finally talked just like the good ol days. My friend is back..
And i can never be more glad. :)

No comments: