Monday, April 06, 2009

Hunbelievable!

I wanted to wait until the clock strikes 12 and i'd start typing away what i want to say to you. But i cant. Hindi ako makapaghintay. Atat ako :))



Nagsimula sa asaran, hanggang mauwi sa seryosong usapan.

From super friends, to super couple.
That is our love story. (I think. Haha!)

Happy 2nd month to us barns!


Although para sakin, i feel as if mas matagal tayong magkasama.
Im running out of mushy things to say because i've been uberly mushy to you every single day. Baka you'd end up getting sick of it naaa.

Basta one thing's for sure, I love You. More and more each day. Yey!
Kahit hindi tayo madalas magkasama And although we are regions apart right now, I still feel your presence. Parang katabi lang kita.

I hope your not a multo. Wehhhh. HAHAHA.

Thanks for the patience mi barns. Lalala. Happy Us! Happy 2nd month to us! :)
You will always be the only barney in my life.
Sana you'll be loyal to me and you'll try to stay away from flirty axe models.
OR ELSE. Hehe. I promise i'll be super loyal like a loyal true orange. Huweh. Joke nanaman o!

Big Mushy Hug for my Wadoer Simaner :)
Thanks sa pagdating sa buhay ko.
Ikaw ang nagiisang ultimate crush ko at love ko! Yahoo!
Kay mushy na bweset. HAHA. BARNEEEEYS!

1 comment:

Wado Tan Siman said...

I love you too Hun! More tomorrow than today! =) I made a serfries for you too on mi BS. and I posted it on my Multiply too! hahah! but don't comment!!!!!!!!! Para hindi mushy! =)


I loooooveeee you just the way you are! But I miss yer long hair! hahahah