Ayoko talaga mag-ojt. As in AYAW KOOOO.
Mainly because lahat ng gagastusin ko from my fare to my food will come out of my own bank account. Although the experience of being an alipin-slash-employee-slash-tagatimpla ng kape-slash-production Assistant sounds nice, ewan. Im not that excited at all. A Bit but not YIPEE excited. LABO MEN.
And then naisipan ko na to make things more exciting (HOORAY!), why not make a list of things i want to do before and after OJT Mode is turned on.
Here's everything i think would be fun:
1. Tree Top Adventure in Subic! Yey!:)
2. Bake something. I saw this YUMMY magazine in 711 and feeling ko binubulungan niya ko ni bilihin ko siya. I badly want to bake something. REALLY.
3. Go to tagaytay. Last time i went there was when i was still a litol Girl.
4. Buy the ked's shoe i saw in MOA. Eh ang ganda kasiiiii. 1500 lang. LANG. Haha. Yaman ko.
5. Design a shirt and have it printed. Nothing beats a shirt that screams "I MADE THIS!"
6. Mag-ipon. HAHA. Im slowly losing money. Helf. It's evaporating. XD
7. Bond with mom. Last time we went out was last december. I miss her. Period.
8. Zambales Trip with Highschool Friends at Mag-Swimming. I super hate swimming. But this heat is killing me!
9. Have a super short hairstyle/haircut/whatever. Oo na Barns. Im gonna have my hair cut short. Mainit kasi. HAHA. Pasalamatan mo si Pareng El NiƱo at dahil sa kaniya eh magpapagupit me. :)
10. Kumain ng isang galong icecream na hazelnut brownie. Minus the tonsilitis i hope!
Ayan. My checklist. And since capricorns usually get what they want, i bet by the end of summer eh nagawa ko na lahat yan. BWAHAHA. Evil Laugh. >:)
1 comment:
camillacruise.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading camillacruise.blogspot.com every day.
payday loans toronto
payday loans
Post a Comment