"I saw the Better, But chose the Worse"
Can Petrarch be more Emo? HAHA! He's the emo before the emo fad even started.
Literature class has been so much fun.
Cool Prof + Cool Topics = 3 hours of ultimate coolness which i never want to end.
Haha. We're supposed to make these 3 liner poems for class. Here's mine:
Walking beside you
Your Hand laced with mine
Assures me that everything will be alright.
Oh yeah. It's that cheesy. :)) But i love it.
Im gonna make more I Love You Poems.
Bagay talaga si Mam Guevarra and Sir Eros.
New Love team. HAHA!
Your Hand laced with mine
Assures me that everything will be alright.
Oh yeah. It's that cheesy. :)) But i love it.
Im gonna make more I Love You Poems.
Bagay talaga si Mam Guevarra and Sir Eros.
New Love team. HAHA!
Oh yeah. And i finally got to update my long lost Facebook account. It's mind boggling but im surviving naman. Iv'e got loads of invites. Kilig. HAHAHAHA! Tata For now. :))
No comments:
Post a Comment