Him: Hi cams. Alis naman tayo tomorrow. You want? :)
Me: (nagiisip kung papayag ba ko or hindi) Sige! ano gagawin natin?
Him: Chill lang sa mall. Nood ng movie :)
Chill. Yun ang sinabi ko sa sarili ko. I never really went out with anyone before him. If i did, i was with a bunch of friends. Madami kami. Hindi lang 2.
I was soooo nervous kasi i really liked the guy. Yun yung reason kaya ako pumayag.
We were talking at the escalator and he was telling me something.
then he suddenly said:
Me: (nagiisip kung papayag ba ko or hindi) Sige! ano gagawin natin?
Him: Chill lang sa mall. Nood ng movie :)
Chill. Yun ang sinabi ko sa sarili ko. I never really went out with anyone before him. If i did, i was with a bunch of friends. Madami kami. Hindi lang 2.
I was soooo nervous kasi i really liked the guy. Yun yung reason kaya ako pumayag.
We were talking at the escalator and he was telling me something.
then he suddenly said:
"Cams. Bakit kapag kausap kita, hindi mo ko tinitignan? sa sahig ka tumitingin. haha!"
Oh the humanity. I am a freaking scaredy cat alright!
But after he said that, i immediately felt at ease with him.
Buti nalang mabait siya at madaldal. And this was 3 years ago.
Ewan ko. I dont think i can ever go out with a guy i like again.
Cause aside from him, i never really went out with anyone else.
I suck at hanging out. Really.
No comments:
Post a Comment