Thursday, October 30, 2008

Looping..

I've been a lazy daisy for the past few weeks and i've been feeling guilty lately. Kasi napabayaan ko na yata yung task ko sa tomweb or tomasino web.
Im in charge of the Alumni of the month.
Ako co-contact sa mga famous thomasian alumni's, and interview them about their life as a thomasian churvaloo..

Excited ako lalo na nung time na when i got Cesar Apolinario. Super Dali kasi niya makuha. He's no airhead or anything. He is sobrang down to earth. Although the video's not posted on the school's website, masaya pa rin ako.


It's a fulfillment in my part. Sana lang hindi pa nabubwisit sakin yung head ko dahil sa delay. hehe. Sorry Andrewly!

Ngayon im kinda unsure on how the heck will i be able to get Arnold Clavio or even Tony Tancak tiong (aka the man behind Jollibee). I enjoy stalking or lurking but these guys are nowhere to be found in the world of cyberspace!
Waaaaah. I need help :(
Lagi pang wala secretary ni jollibee man. Sigh. Promise i will do my job na.
I'm kinda free na kasi tapos na rin yug Tv Prod namin. Go go go!

"Try and try until you die. No.
Try and try until you succeed :)"

No comments: