I remembered nung CATV awards night, I wasnt planning on wearing a dress at all.
Magkamatayan na, wag niyo lang ako pagsuotin ng dress. UTANG NA LOOB.
Im not a fan of girly attires. I dont have the guts to wear it kasi hindi ako magaling magdala nun mga ganun. I'd rather wear a pair of jeans and a shirt.
But! When I saw this Dress sa Kashieca while Steph and I were Window Shopping, I tried it on.
Yes! It fits! I had this silly smile plastered on my face.
I bought the dress. HAHA! why?
ONE WORD: SALE! 50% off!
Ayun, 500 nalang siya. Im gonna wear it nalang next time. :)
Im planning on buying new dresses para armed ako whenever there are special occasions.

HAHA! Naadik lang :)) Yey. Ive never seen myself in a dress really. Once pa lang.
I wonder how i'd look like wearing one of these. Hmm.
TTFN!

No comments:
Post a Comment